BCAMA’S Marketer of the Year Gala 2016
The BCAMA Marketer of the Year Gala is the premiere event for BC’s top marketers, where the most creative, effective, and forward-thinking marketing campaigns in the province are recognized. This year we are pleased to announce that BCAA has won the 46th annual Marketer of the Year Award. In addition, the winners of the Marketing Excellence Awards will also be announced.
Join BCAA and 300 of the top marketers for an evening of celebration at the “Oscars of the BC Marketing World”.
When: October 19, 2016, Wednesday
Where: Westin Bayshore Hotel
Dress Code: Formal
Time: Registration opens at 5:30 pm
Dinner & Program starts at 6:30 pm
Let’s get social! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and use our event hashtag #MOY2016
Purchase your tickets to BC’s premiere marketing awards nights!
Member – $140
Non-member – $180
Student – $120
Collegiate – $120
Dazzle your clients or reward your colleagues by purchasing the best seats to the most awaited marketing event of the year.
Half table (5 tickets) – $180 per ticket
Full table (10 tickets) – $180 per ticket
Here is a sneak preview of some of the items available for bidding. For a full list of items, check out the Silent Auction table!
- 4 seats to The Canucks Avaya Champions Club (with dinner) on Dec. 1 st VS Anaheim plus One Full colour, Full page advertisement in the Vancouver Sun (approximate value $16,700)
- IMAX Victoria – 2 Adult and 2 Youth Tickets
- Capilano Suspension Bridge – 4 day passes
- PNE – 4 fright night passes
- Coast Coal Harbour Hotel – One night stay & Breakfast for Two
- Ovation Rewards – 2 night stay at any Category A property listed here
- 2 night stay at any Category A property
- B Fit Personal Training – $260 worth of personal training services
- WHL – Jersey