BCAMA Marketing Excellence Awards
The Marketer of the Year Awards were so popular last year, they’re here again. Will you be a winner? Winners will be revealed at the Marketer of the Year gala event in autumn 2017.
Here are the awards that make up the Marketing Excellence Awards categories:
- Community Engagement or Not-for-profit Marketing – best marketing campaign/event that engaged a community or not-for-profit marketing that yielded amazing fundraising or donor relations results.
- Public Relations – best public relations campaign that went outside the norm of traditional PR and pushed the boundaries and achieved more than what was expected. Your PR may have addressed a problem or conflict; made headlines across every media outlet, create brand awareness and record sales. And, all because you did something outside of the norm.
- Experiential Marketing – best experiential marketing campaign/event that was the central focus and key driver of your campaign that took your brand to the streets, engaged your audience and created solid results.
- Marketing on a Shoestring – best grassroots marketing campaign on a shoestring budget. Great things can be done with very little capital. Shoestring marketers stretch whatever budget they may have to create innovative campaigns that achieve great outcomes. Depending on the size of your organization, a shoestring budget can mean $5,000 and no more than $25,000. Tell us how you did a lot within those amounts and drove the results you needed.
- Content Marketing – best content driven marketing campaign that took your organization from using one type of marketing content, to integrating a variety of content to delight your customers and drive them to the path to purchase. With that you saw a marked increase in conversions from awareness to consideration to evaluation to purchase.
Entry Deadline: Friday, May 5, 2017 by 5 p.m.
Short-list Finalists Announced: Mid to late June 2017
Winners Revealed at the Annual Marketer of the Year Awards Gala: Autumn 2017
HOW TO ENTER
Download the Marketing Excellence Award submission details document and use the form below to submit your completed entry. There is an entry fee of $110, plus taxes, per entry, per category and must be paid in full when your submission details are submitted.
ENTRY FORM – BCAMA MARKETING EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Please note: you must first download the submission details document and prepare your entry prior to using the form below. Complete the form once per entry.