PREVIOUS EVENT – MAY 2014
May 14 VISION Conference:
Look Who’s Coming to Play
Discover the marketing magic that appears when successful brands tap into the human instinct to play. At VISION 2014, we’re going to play until the job is done. Our playful experts will bring you an interactive day filled with real brand insights and case studies, dynamic networking games, and innovation exercises. Get up close and personal with our keynote speakers: a “chief troublemaker” from Procter & Gamble, a native advertising genius from Songza, a client experience expert from Oracle Marketing Cloud and innovation leader from IBM.
Choose your own adventure when you jump headfirst into our LOUDtable series. Our diehard players will take you on six rotations of 15-minute-marketing deep dives covering up to 20 different topics. A dynamic range of topics: Brand Deep Dives, Experiential, Mobile Marketing, Gamification, Wearables, Big Data, Online and Social Media Buying, Content Marketing, Social Media, UX/UI, Innovation and more.
We’ve got it all: 300 marketers, 15 speakers, an exhibitors’ playground with 20 partners, new technology, networking and innovation workshops. And, importantly, you’ll get to flex your new strategic muscles over cocktails with your new playmates. By the way cocktails are on us!
At VISION 2014, you may just discover that the path to innovation is paved with unexpected playgrounds. Get ready to play. The future depends on it.
Look who’s coming to PLAY (keynotes):
- Cory Treffiletti, VP Strategy, Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Gabe Zichermann, author of Game-Based Marketing
- Dustin Garis, Disruptive Innovator & Marketing Troublemaker, Procter & Gamble
- Vanessa Thomas, Managing Director, Songza Canada
- Warren Tomlin, Partner, Global Business Services, IBM
Nikolas Badminton, Principal at DesignCultureMind, will be VISION 2014’s MC & Play Moderator.
LOUDtables – Our playful experts:
- Nick Black – The Drivers of Play – Research and Strategy
- Kharis O’Connell – Global Mechanic – Wearables
- Afshin Mehin – Woke – Getting Innovative
- Mike Rodenburgh – Ipsos Reid – Brains! What Zombies Can Teach us About Brand Trust & Corporate Reputation
- Shane Gibson – Social Media for Corporations
- Alan Amerault – Cardinal Path - Separating signal from noise: Data lessons for marketers
- Mikey Scott – Herschel Supply - Content Marketing Done Right
- Chris Miller – Invoke Media – Innovation
- Pete Smyth – iamota – Mobile Marketing
When & Where
Wednesday, May 14 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Rocky Mountaineer Station, 1755 Cottrell Street, Vancouver
5:00 pm Cocktail Wrap-Up Party and 25th Anniversary Celebration
Shuttle Pick-Up Location
Edgewater Casino Shuttle-Pick-Up Area: out front of the parking lot (750 Pacific Boulevard South, #311)
*Free parking at Edgewater Casino for those taking the shuttle to VISION.
Morning Shuttle Times (From Edgewater Casino to Rocky Mountaineer Station)
*Every 15 minutes
Evening Shuttle Times (from Rocky Mountaineer Station to Edgewater Casino)
*Every 15 minutes
Are you ready to play?
Download the event app: http://my.yapp.us/VISION14