Did you know…
- That Lyn Heward dedicated her book, The Spark: Igniting the Creative Fire That Lives Within Us All, to Guy Laliberté, the founder and CEO of Cirque du Soleil?
- That Lyn was a sports agent when she walked into a Las Vegas theatre where KÀ, one of the Cirque due Soleil shows, was being produced?
- That Lyn Heward worked for Cirque du Soleil for 19 years and that she guided numerous Cirque shows, including KÀ, Varekai, La Nouba, “O”, Dralion and Zumanity?
- That Lyn has a joint bachelor’s degree in Modern Languages and Humanistic Studies from McGill University?
- That Lyn said “There’s nothing like a passionate salesperson or a passionate waitress or waiter – they sell your product.” in a World of Business Ideas interview?
Hear Lyn Heward – and our other amazing speakers – at the BCAMA VISION Conference at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver on Wednesday, May 22. Click here for more information. Don’t wait – buy your ticket now. Your ticket includes Speed Networking for Marketers and the first annual Penthouse Party!