2015 BCAMA Marketer
of the Year Winner Announcement!
After careful deliberation, the BCAMA is excited to announce that this year’s BCAMA Marketer of the Year is…
A&W Food Services of Canada will be presented with the 45th annual BCAMA Marketer of the Year Award at the October 21 Gala at the Westin Bayshore. The evening will include a cocktail reception, dinner, and a presentation on how the team achieved its truly excellent results.
The BCAMA would also like to take a moment to recognize this year’s runners up:
- Royal Roads University
- Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia (CPABC)
We hope you can join us on the evening of Wednesday, October 21st as we congratulate and celebrate A&W Food Services of Canada for its innovative marketing efforts! More event details and registration coming soon!
NEW FOR 2015…
To celebrate the BCAMA’s 60th anniversary, this year we are adding three new recognition awards to our line-up. Winners will be revealed at the Marketer of the Year gala event in October. There are three new Marketing Excellence Awards categories:
- Community Engagement or Not-for-profit Marketing
- Public Relations or Experiential Marketing
- Marketing on a Shoestring
See more information and entry details here.
How to Make it to the Top: The Path to CMO
NEXT BREAKFAST EVENT: SEPT 24TH
The first Breakfast Speaker Series of the new season is taking us back to school: our top CMO teachers will share their wisdom – and some war wounds – from the classroom of life. To help you advance further in your marketing career, they will discuss the skills for success, tips to help you stand out from the crowd, and industry trends to keep a close eye on.
- Heidi Worthington, Senior Vice-President & Chief Marketing Officer, Pacific Blue Cross and BC Life
- Rob Dawson, Chief Marketing Officer, Chaordix Inc.
- Moderator: Lisa Kershaw, Partner, Boyden, Toronto & Vancouver
Take advantage of our early-bird prices until September 10th.
Watch for more information coming soon!
Volunteer with BCAMA
Get involved. Build connections. Learn new skills.
We invite you to connect to BC’s premier marketing association and share in the success of our well-established committees and events. Volunteering with the BCAMA provides you with:
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Professional marketing development through experience and exposure
- Access to exciting events
- And more!