BCAMA Collegiate Chapters actively manage their own chapters and websites. For more information on these enthusiastic marketers of tomorrow, click on the links below.
- BCIT (see BCAMA’s BCIT Collegiate Chapter WINS in New Orleans (84KB pdf) & BCIT Students Bring Home Glory from AMA 2011 Conference (282KB pdf) )
- Capilano University (Congratulations to CAPUMA at the AMA International Collegiate Conference!)
Affiliate yourself with the AMA – Form a Collegiate Chapter
Affiliating an AMA Chapter on your campus can be a professionally and socially rewarding experience. All it takes is a leader to start the process!
Visit AMA’s website to learn more.
What’s required to form a Collegiate Chapter?
- Submit a petition containing the signatures of five collegiate students who are willing to become AMA members and the first members of your chapter; collegiate chapters must reach and maintain a minimum of 25 members within two years of affiliation
- Find a faculty member on your campus who will serve as faculty advisor to the Chapter. This person must also be an AMA member.
- Create a constitution outlining how the Chapter will operate (Don’t worry, the AMA provides you with a sample to get started!)
- Submit the proper paperwork, the membership applications of the five people who signed the petition, and a one-time $50 USD affiliation fee to AMA Headquarters for review.
If everything is in order, the AMA will send you a Chapter Charter, recruitment and promotion materials, and helpful tools to assist you in Chapter management.
If you are ready to get started, contact the AMA for an Affiliation Kit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (800) AMA-1150 ext. 9079.
No items found.